Dear ATLRx Customers,
As we continuously follow the updates with the COVID-19 virus, we wanted to let you know how we are protecting our in store customers from contracting or spreading this virus.
- ATLRx has provided hand sanitizer at the check out register for all of our customers to use.
- ATLRx is wiping down all counters, door knobs, & washing our hands after each group of customers leaves the building.
- ATLRx will try to attend to any special needs during this time period.
We understand that safety comes first and that many of you will be socially distancing yourself for some time. As long as USPS is in operation, our website will be available for same day mail-outs to ensure you get your package very quickly. If you have special needs such as home delivery, ATLRx may be able to respond to such needs provided that delivery location is within the Atlanta metro area.
The health of our customers and staff is very important to us at this time so we have included some tips from the CDC to help protect you against the virus.
What are some tips to help me avoid the Corona Virus?
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Avoid touching your face
- Avoid being in large groups of people
- Stay at home and away from others if you are sick
- If you feel sick, seek immediate attention
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as door knobs and countertops
We are grateful for you being part of ATLRx and will be available if you have any questions or concerns.