Delta-8 Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- 1 Pound of Strawberries (washed and dried)
- 1 ATLRx Delta-8 Chocolate Bar (of your choice, of course)
- 1 Chocolate Bar (so you can use all of the strawberries)
- Optional: Saucepan and heatproof bowls
- There are two ways of heating up your chocolate. You can use the stove or the microwave.
- The stove requires you to boil a small amount of water, then place the chocolate in the heatproof bowls. Then, you take the heatproof bowl and place it over the sauce pan, stirring until it melts. Or in the microwave, you can put it at half power for 1 minute, then stir. Then put it back in for another minute.
- Remove the chocolates from the heat, then line a sheet pan with parchment or waxed paper. Holding the strawberry by the stem, dip the fruit into your choice of ATLRx D8 Chocolate, lift and twist a little, so there isn’t any chocolate spilled. Set strawberries on the parchment paper. Repeat with the rest of the strawberries.
- BONUS: You can even mix the chocolates and use a fork to drizzle them.
D8 Dark Chocolate Mint Cookies
- 1 ATLRx Delta-8 Dark Chocolate Mint (you can use any)
- 1 and 1/4 cup of softened butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- ¾ baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Mix together cream, butter and sugar. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add the vanilla extract, and continue to mix it in.
- Combine the all-purpose flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt;
- Gradually adding the mixture, mix it until it’s well combined.
- On an ungreased baking sheet, drop the cookies two inches apart by the tablespoon.
- Then cook at 350 degrees for 8 to 9 minutes (they’ll puff up and the tops to be slightly cracked).
- Take out the back half of the cookies, and put them onto a wire rack (any sheet works)
- Invert the sheet pan to further cook the other cookies that were in the front.
- As soon as you get the cookies on the rack, take a ½ to 1 piece of ATLRx Delta-8 Dark Mint Chocolate and place on top (depending on your tolerance, of course) of the cookies as they cool.
- Then take the cookies from the oven and place them on top to seal it like a sandwich.
Voilà! Your Valentine’s Day is HIGHLY successful!